Sunday, January 27, 2013

Burpee

So I tried to do a burpee today (here's a how-to if you, like me, have never done it before).  As to how it went?...  Ha!  There should have been a video tape of that, it was that sad.  I can do a total of 6 (not well) in about 35 seconds at the moment which is pretty darn slow but once I can stop laughing I'll be able to make it a little quicker.  I'm taking the burpee on as my February challenge.  During January I have been doing situps (almost up to 100), pushups, and planks (still suck at those).  I plan to continue with them but I am going to add squats, burpees and wall sits in for Feb.  I can do about 20 squats right now so I'm aiming for 100 by the end of the month.

Are you challenging yourself on something for February?  What are you up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment