Friday, January 4, 2013

8 weeks

Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans is challenging all of us to write our fitness/health goals out that we want to achieve in the next 8 weeks.  So here we go:

Weight Loss: 
4 pounds.  This will get me to my goal weight (over 55 pounds lost total!) and leave me in a comfortable maintenance zone.
Water. Water. Water.  Seriously, I know water is my friend so drink it up, at least 6 glasses a day.
Food Log for everything over at Calorie Count

Fitness:
Zumba twice a week
Elliptical for 20 minutes 3 times a week
Keep up with the Sisterhood's Fab-Abs Challenge for January

My reward for this will be a new pair of strappy sandals.  Somewhere around March/April I will be able to start wearing them again and my puppy ate them last year.  Boo.  So a new pair would be lovely!

Are you going to join their challenge?  Link up by January 11th so everyone knows where to find your blog!

I found this image on tumblr.  Anyone know the original source?

No comments:

Post a Comment