Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Motivating

I signed up for caloriecount.com with a friend of mine and we are also messaging each other on Facebook for extra motivation.  I kind of like having a food log that isn't scribbled in a notebook (how I usually do it) so I think this will be very helpful.

I spent a lot of time yesterday on mybodygallery.com figuring out what weight I want to settle on for my height.  If you haven't checked it out yet, that site is something to go see.  Anyway, I think 160 will make me happy with my weight and 150-155 will make me ecstatic with it, so somewhere in there-ish is good, varying by how the muscle/fat ratio is looking when I get there.  There are also cautionary tales on there of girls who are 5'10" and 100-125 and it scares me to see those.

No comments:

Post a Comment