Thursday, July 5, 2012

Calorie Count

Current Weight: 172.0
Lost so far: 38.0
Pounds to go: 12.0

Today is day 5 using caloriecount.com and I'm really liking it.  Not only is it helping with my food logging but it is also encouraging me to exercise a bit more (I don't like have *nothing* on the page at the end of the day) and also with drinking more water since it serves as a good reminder. 

The only thing I don't like is that when I access the site from my android tablet it won't let me use the full site and also glitches on letting me use the mobile site and it makes me use the app.  Boo.  I have a 10" tablet and use my home internet connection so there is no reason I shouldn't use the regular site and I can see way more information than I can on the app.  So that part sucks but otherwise it's a good site.

Are you trying any new tools lately?  What do you think of them?

No comments:

Post a Comment