Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Progress Pics

Current Weight: 161.4
Lost so far: 48.6
Pounds to go: 6.4

Okay, so, I'm not quite at 160 yet but it's close enough that I'm gonna put this out there.  After my daughter was born, the photo on the left was taken.  On the right is me now.  In 2004 I was at my highest weight ever of 240 pounds.  This last Christmas I was 210 pounds.  Now, 8 months later, I'm almost 50 pounds under the Christmas weight, and *80* pounds under my highest ever weight.  In the second picture I have also just conquered a really hard hike that often included extremely steep angles up the hill.   I'm still working on the body fat percentage but I am so happy weight wise with where I am at.  It's exciting to see how far I've come and I really feel like we can do anything we want to do, if we *really* want to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment