Saturday, June 23, 2012

Self Challenge

Current Weight: 175.4
Lost so far: 34.6
Pounds to go: 15.4

Yes, I am up 3 pounds over yesterday.  We took a day off from the every day of being good and since I am down over 35 pounds I'm ok with getting a couple back.  Mostly it's probably water weight tied to that many carbs and the upcoming cycle, along with just the weight of the food itself because no one can gain 3 'real pounds' in 1/2 a day.  In any event, I am back on my better habits today and the number can start falling again.

Okay, so Biggest Loser is over and I need motivation again. So, I'm going to try a 2 week challenge against myself.  If I complete it (meaning I do the exercises specified for each day) then I get a little money to go shopping for a cute pair of shoes or a pair of jeans.

I found this list from Prevention magazine (found it on Pinterest, of course) and it's worth a shot so here we go.  'A Days' are M/W/F and 'B Days' are Tu/Th/Sa.  Since Zumba is on Tu/Th I will substitute that for the cardio on those days.

What are you challenging yourself with right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment