Thursday, January 19, 2012

New Scale

Current Weight: 200.8 (old scale 201.6)
Lost so far: 9.2
Pounds to go: 40.8

Yesterday I bought a new scale (which is why today's weight has two numbers). I had this one which costs about $10 and it has become very inconsistent. Weighing yourself two times in a row is probably going to give you different numbers, as much as 2 pounds apart. What I have been doing, therefore, is weighing myself 2 or 3 times and averaging the number, which is pretty frustrating.



So now I've bought this one. It's still not a terribly expensive one ($27) but has some pretty good reviews on it's consistency so I decided to give it a try. So far, and mind you I've only had it one day, it does seem to be much more consistent. I'll let you know how it does down the line.

No comments:

Post a Comment